Lichfield Food Festival
Posted by Andrew Fouracre | 29/08/2013 | Category: Community
As you may know already, we're supporting Lichfield Food Festival this year which runs this weekend from Saturday 31 August to Sunday 1 September. The food festival is a fantastic celebration of local producers and suppliers. There'll be lots going on:
- Free cookery demonstrations
- Food producers’ stalls at the Lichfi eld Garrick
- A special Farmers’ Market over the festival weekend
- A two-day Best of Local Brewers festival
- Fruity Tooty food carving competition at Emporium
- Equipment demonstrations at The Kitchen Shop on Saturday
- Cupcake Competition at Three Spires Shopping Centre on Sunday
- £10 World Menu and £3 Ale & Wine trails at restaurants, cafés, and bars across the city
Discover the Lichfield food festival at Venues across Lichfield with free entry for the whole family. There's something to suit all tastes and budgets. You can also book free tickets to see a cookery masterclass by celebrity chef, Rachel Green on Saturday 31 August at www.lichfieldgarrick.com.
Come and find us and say hello and sample some of our delicious food too! Will you be coming? Let us know in the comments section below.