Posted by Andrew Fouracre | 08/08/2013 | Category: Community
We will soon be opening a newly branded Co-operative food store in Shepley in West Yorkshire. Here's a picture of the original store in Shepley, while we keep the new-look store under wraps for the grand opening! We gained this store through a transfer of engagements from fellow Co-operative, Shepley Industrial and Provident Society who owned a food store and several residential properties.
Working with Shepley Society, we have closed the store for business while we refurbish internally and externally and give it the Co-operative makeover! The store will benefit from a brighter, fresher and more modern look, with a full range of Co-operative food and drink.
We hope that the existing customers and Shepley community will welcome the changes and look forward to inviting them, plus new customers, to the new-look store.
Whilst the village store is closed, a bus service will be provided from outside the store ensuring that you can still pick up your essential items.
Return journey from 4 Station Road to The Co-operative Food Store, Lane Head Road, Shepley:
- Wednesday 7 August - 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm, 2pm
- Friday 9 August -, 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm, 2pm
- Saturday 10 August -, 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm, 2pm
- Monday 12 August - 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm, 2pm
- Wednesday 14 August -, 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm, 2pm
- Friday 16 August - 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm, 2pm
- Saturday 17 August - 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm
Come and visit us when we open on the Wednesday 21st August 2013 – 7am!