10 Tasty reasons to head in store
Posted by Nathan Lloyd | 23/11/2017 | Category: Food
This Christmas we have some fantastic new lines and below are just 10 of our favourites. You can find out more about our great Christmas offers by clicking here.
1. Nobody can resist an Irresistible Luxury Cheese Selection.
Plus at just £7 it's amazing value. Grab the deal here.
2. Great cheese deserves a great cracker! Irresistible Biscuits for Cheese are only £2. Grab the deal here.
3. No Christmas party would be complete without a Co-op Christmas Party Platter for only £10. Grab the deal here.
4. Bring the sparkle with Borgo Moline Prosecco 75cl for £9.99. Grab the deal here.
5. Check out Rusty the Robin Christmas Cake from the Co-op for only £7. Grab the deal here.
6. Kick back at the end of the day, when the kids are in bed with some Co-op Irresistible Belgian Seashells for only £2. Grab the deal here.
7. Give that buffet an irresistible twist with Hirata Buns with Korean BBQ Pulled Pork for £5. Grab the deal here.
8. Party nibbles are so convenient. Christmas is a time for parties and we have lots of delicious canapes in store, try The Co-operative Indian Selection, The Co-operative 10 Tempura Prawns, The Co-operative Brie Bites with Cranberry Dip or 12 Mini Melt in the Middle Chocolate Orange Brownies. All can be found in the frozen section at £2.25 each or 3 for £5. Grab the deal here.
9. Add a bit of spice to your life with an Irresistible Spiced Orange and Honey Gammon Joint 750g for £8, Co-op Festive Spiced Lardons 200g £2.99 or 2 for £5 Co-op Deep Filled Mince Pies 6’s - £1, Co-op Irresistible All Butter Mince Pies 6’s - £2. Grab the deal here.
10. Finally - biscuits are brilliant, especially these Co-op Irresistible Belgian Biscuit Assortment. 500g, £3. Grab the deal here.