Our Derbyshire Funeral Directors are here for you
We can help you with:
- Guidance whenever you need it
- A service that’s unique to you & your loved one
- Local knowledge and a personal approach
- Advice on burials, plots, deeds and documentation
- Cremation services including burial, scattering or keeping ashes
- Overseas repatriation arrangements
- Coffin and casket options to suit your preferences
- Floral arrangements, including personalised tributes
- Headstone and memorial arrangements
- Hearse, limousine and special vehicle options
- A range of funeral plans
Here when you need us
We know that you’ll be getting in touch with us during a difficult time. Which is why, as your local Central England Co-operative Funeral Director, we do everything we can to ensure your wellbeing. Rest assured that we provide a bespoke and personal funeral service that will give your loved one a dignified and respectful farewell.
A caring service
Your Chesterfield Funeral Directors cater for both religious and non-religious preferences, and can assist with anything you may need to help make this time a little easier. Everyone in our care is treated with kindness and integrity, so should you need our assistance, you know that you can depend on us. We have been serving families in the Derbyshire area for more than 70 years.
Simply call 01246 862142 any time, day or night
Excellent service no faults very happy with all aspects of their service Lorraine was exceptional and so we're the other ladies Lynn and another lady all very professional and caring thankful so much
The co op were really good,they helped us through the process from the beginning and beyond the funeral.i would highly recommend
Angela made her own funeral arrangements and was very happy with the service provided
Lorraine and her team were absolutely wonderful today, the service they provided for my Dad Leslie Clarke was very professional and caring to myself and all my family. Nothing was overlooked and they guided all of us through what was a very upsetting day, always there with a word of encouragement or a much needed umbrella as it wasn't the best of weather. Thank you from all the family.