Our Leicestershire Funeral Directors are here for you
We can help you with:
- Guidance whenever you need it
- A service that’s unique to you & your loved one
- Local knowledge and a personal approach
- Advice on burials, plots, deeds and documentation
- Cremation services including burial, scattering or keeping ashes
- Overseas repatriation arrangements
- Coffin and casket options to suit your preferences
- Floral arrangements, including personalised tributes
- Headstone and memorial arrangements
- Hearse, limousine and special vehicle options
- A range of funeral plans
Here when you need us
We know that you’ll be getting in touch with us during a difficult time. Which is why, as your local Central England Co-operative Funeral Director, we do everything we can to ensure your wellbeing. Rest assured that we provide a bespoke and personal funeral service that will give your loved one a dignified and respectful farewell.
A caring service
Your Leicester Funeral Directors cater for both religious and non-religious preferences, and can assist with anything you may need to help make this time a little easier. Everyone in our care is treated with kindness and integrity, so should you need our assistance, you know that you can depend on us. We have been serving families in the Leicestershire area for more than 70 years.
Simply call 0116 278 9124 any time, day or night
Very professional, really helpful, some issues uploading pictures but sorted out for the service
An overall very good experience at a very difficult time, we received complete respect and empathy during the arrangements. Thank you to all at Countesthorpe.
Robert Arthur Hackett
I can't thank you enough for the help and support you gave us. Organising the funeral was made so easy and simple at such a very sad and upsetting time. Thank you to all concerned.
They were absolutely brilliant. They have made this whole process easy considering the difficult time me and my family are going through. The funeral went perfectly exactly how we wanted it. So thank you very much to Victor and Judy.