Our Northamptonshire Funeral Directors are here for you
We can help you with:
- Guidance whenever you need it
- A service that’s unique to you & your loved one
- Local knowledge and a personal approach
- Advice on burials, plots, deeds and documentation
- Cremation services including burial, scattering or keeping ashes
- Overseas repatriation arrangements
- Coffin and casket options to suit your preferences
- Floral arrangements, including personalised tributes
- Headstone and memorial arrangements
- Hearse, limousine and special vehicle options
- A range of funeral plans
Here when you need us
We know that you’ll be getting in touch with us during a difficult time. Which is why, as your local Central England Co-operative Funeral Director, we do everything we can to ensure your wellbeing. Rest assured that we provide a bespoke and personal funeral service that will give your loved one a dignified and respectful farewell.
A caring service
Your Kettering Funeral Directors cater for both religious and non-religious preferences, and can assist with anything you may need to help make this time a little easier. Everyone in our care is treated with kindness and integrity, so should you need our assistance, you know that you can depend on us. We have been serving families in the Northamptonshire area for more than 70 years.
Simply call 01536 483220 any time, day or night
Your personal service and quality of care for myself and family was very much appreciative.
Very good service, made it easy to make our choices. Relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no pressure at any time.Everything went according to schedule, woulr d reccomend highly.
I cannot thank JR Norris enough for the wonderful send off for by beloved mother. From start to finish we were treated with kindness and nothing was too much at all. This was one of the hardest days of my life but mum had the most beautiful day possible. Thank you very much indeed