Our Leicestershire Funeral Directors are here for you
We can help you with:
- Guidance whenever you need it
- A service that’s unique to you & your loved one
- Local knowledge and a personal approach
- Advice on burials, plots, deeds and documentation
- Cremation services including burial, scattering or keeping ashes
- Overseas repatriation arrangements
- Coffin and casket options to suit your preferences
- Floral arrangements, including personalised tributes
- Headstone and memorial arrangements
- Hearse, limousine and special vehicle options
- A range of funeral plans
Here when you need us
We know that you’ll be getting in touch with us during a difficult time. Which is why, as your local Central England Co-operative Funeral Director, we do everything we can to ensure your wellbeing. Rest assured that we provide a bespoke and personal funeral service that will give your loved one a dignified and respectful farewell.
A caring service
Your Market Harborough Funeral Directors cater for both religious and non-religious preferences, and can assist with anything you may need to help make this time a little easier. Everyone in our care is treated with kindness and integrity, so should you need our assistance, you know that you can depend on us. We have been serving families in the Leicestershire area for more than 70 years.
Simply call 01858 431012 any time, day or night
The service was lovely. My family and I felt that everyone involved really went the extra mile to make sure our wishes were met. Thank you so much.
All the staff at the Market Harborough branch were professional, sensitive and caring in their handling of our arrangements. Special mention of Tracy, Michelle and Martin who made us feel welcome and that nothing was a problem. Thank you
Everyone at the Market Harborough Funeral Parlour were brilliant. A great team and a great personal service. Highly recommend them. They really look after you.