Our Leicestershire Funeral Directors are here for you
We can help you with:
- Guidance whenever you need it
- A service that’s unique to you & your loved one
- Local knowledge and a personal approach
- Advice on burials, plots, deeds and documentation
- Cremation services including burial, scattering or keeping ashes
- Overseas repatriation arrangements
- Coffin and casket options to suit your preferences
- Floral arrangements, including personalised tributes
- Headstone and memorial arrangements
- Hearse, limousine and special vehicle options
- A range of funeral plans
Here when you need us
We know that you’ll be getting in touch with us during a difficult time. Which is why, as your local Central England Co-operative Funeral Director, we do everything we can to ensure your wellbeing. Rest assured that we provide a bespoke and personal funeral service that will give your loved one a dignified and respectful farewell.
A caring service
Your Leicester Funeral Directors cater for both religious and non-religious preferences, and can assist with anything you may need to help make this time a little easier. Everyone in our care is treated with kindness and integrity, so should you need our assistance, you know that you can depend on us. We have been serving families in the Leicestershire area for more than 70 years.
Simply call 0116 271 0568 any time, day or night
Everything within their control went well. The design of the order of service worked well.
The care and support I received at such a sad time was wonderful after the first meeting I felt I'd made new friends. As I hadn't arranged a funeral before they were careful to explain what happens and to offer guidance on how the choices I made, made it personal to us The cups of tea kept me going and we had a few laughs along the way, which helped relieve the pain of what I was dealing with. All through the process including on the day they were so caring and yet professional it can't recommend them highly enough. Thank you so much.
Very good service...