Our Northamptonshire Funeral Directors are here for you
We can help you with:
- Guidance whenever you need it
- A service that’s unique to you & your loved one
- Local knowledge and a personal approach
- Advice on burials, plots, deeds and documentation
- Cremation services including burial, scattering or keeping ashes
- Overseas repatriation arrangements
- Coffin and casket options to suit your preferences
- Floral arrangements, including personalised tributes
- Headstone and memorial arrangements
- Hearse, limousine and special vehicle options
- A range of funeral plans
Here when you need us
We know that you’ll be getting in touch with us during a difficult time. Which is why, as your local Central England Co-operative Funeral Director, we do everything we can to ensure your wellbeing. Rest assured that we provide a bespoke and personal funeral service that will give your loved one a dignified and respectful farewell.
A caring service
Your Wellingborough Funeral Directors cater for both religious and non-religious preferences, and can assist with anything you may need to help make this time a little easier. Everyone in our care is treated with kindness and integrity, so should you need our assistance, you know that you can depend on us. We have been serving families in the Northamptonshire area for more than 70 years.
Simply call 01933 623432 any time, day or night
Excellent service the day went very smoothly, The staff were very proffesional and compassionate.throughly recommend the Coop
Nothing was too much trouble in both the preparation for and during the day of my Dads funeral. All the staff we dealt with at this difficult time were caring, professional and so respectful. All the details were 100% accurate for the day and everything ran so smoothly. They were also so kind, caring and patient with my mum , who had just lost her husband of 57 years and who also suffers with dementia. She found some of the day very overwhelming but they got her through at her own speed and nothing was too much trouble. i am so grateful for everything and am so glad i chose the Co-op to deal with my Dads funeral. Many thanks The Howe Family
Very helpful when the circumstances are so difficult and sudden.All arrangements went smoothly and just how we wanted things to be.