Our Cambridgeshire Funeral Directors are here for you
We can help you with:
- Guidance whenever you need it
- A service that’s unique to you & your loved one
- Local knowledge and a personal approach
- Advice on burials, plots, deeds and documentation
- Cremation services including burial, scattering or keeping ashes
- Overseas repatriation arrangements
- Coffin and casket options to suit your preferences
- Floral arrangements, including personalised tributes
- Headstone and memorial arrangements
- Hearse, limousine and special vehicle options
- A range of funeral plans
Here when you need us
We know that you’ll be getting in touch with us during a difficult time. Which is why, as your local Central England Co-operative Funeral Director, we do everything we can to ensure your wellbeing. Rest assured that we provide a bespoke and personal funeral service that will give your loved one a dignified and respectful farewell.
A caring service
Your Huntingdon Funeral Directors cater for both religious and non-religious preferences, and can assist with anything you may need to help make this time a little easier. Everyone in our care is treated with kindness and integrity, so should you need our assistance, you know that you can depend on us. We have been serving families in the Cambridgeshire area for more than 70 years.
Simply call 01487 830291 any time, day or night
Caring and supportive throughout the entire process particularly at a time when you need someone to take care of things. The professionalism showed both with my first visit and subsequent visits to the Sawtry branch and to the skill and dedication at the Crematorium. Thank you. Robert Earle
Thank you to everyone involved - Barry, Marian, Ashley and the bearers. Everyone did a very professional job in a very caring way.
Went the extra mile
All arrangements worked smoothly. An excellent service!
The staff were empathetic, sympathetic and professional at all times with their handling of my Mothers funeral. Particular thanks to Alicia who was wonderful and a credit to the company. Heartfelt thanks from all the family.