Our Suffolk Funeral Directors are here for you
We can help you with:
- Guidance whenever you need it
- A service that’s unique to you & your loved one
- Local knowledge and a personal approach
- Advice on burials, plots, deeds and documentation
- Cremation services including burial, scattering or keeping ashes
- Overseas repatriation arrangements
- Coffin and casket options to suit your preferences
- Floral arrangements, including personalised tributes
- Headstone and memorial arrangements
- Hearse, limousine and special vehicle options
- A range of funeral plans
Here when you need us
We know that you’ll be getting in touch with us during a difficult time. Which is why, as your local Central England Co-operative Funeral Director, we do everything we can to ensure your wellbeing. Rest assured that we provide a bespoke and personal funeral service that will give your loved one a dignified and respectful farewell.
A caring service
Your Southwold Funeral Directors cater for both religious and non-religious preferences, and can assist with anything you may need to help make this time a little easier. Everyone in our care is treated with kindness and integrity, so should you need our assistance, you know that you can depend on us. We have been serving families in the Suffolk area for more than 70 years.
Simply call 01502 724008 any time, day or night
Good friendly service,treated with respect at all times. Kept well informed always.
At one of the worst times in my life I was grateful to have efficient and kind help and guidance in dealing with my husband's death and funeral. I would, and have, recommended Fishers to my friends in and around Southwold.
Excellent in every way. Everything went very smoothly and couldn't have been bettered.
Everybody at Fishers was so kind and helpful at what for us was a very difficult time. They did everything we asked for in a very professional and considerate way. Ensuring that the funeral services passed without any problems.