Our Cambridgeshire Funeral Directors are here for you
We can help you with:
- Guidance whenever you need it
- A service that’s unique to you & your loved one
- Local knowledge and a personal approach
- Advice on burials, plots, deeds and documentation
- Cremation services including burial, scattering or keeping ashes
- Overseas repatriation arrangements
- Coffin and casket options to suit your preferences
- Floral arrangements, including personalised tributes
- Headstone and memorial arrangements
- Hearse, limousine and special vehicle options
- A range of funeral plans
Here when you need us
We know that you’ll be getting in touch with us during a difficult time. Which is why, as your local Central England Co-operative Funeral Director, we do everything we can to ensure your wellbeing. Rest assured that we provide a bespoke and personal funeral service that will give your loved one a dignified and respectful farewell.
A caring service
Your Peterborough Funeral Directors cater for both religious and non-religious preferences, and can assist with anything you may need to help make this time a little easier. Everyone in our care is treated with kindness and integrity, so should you need our assistance, you know that you can depend on us. We have been serving families in the Cambridgeshire area for more than 70 years.
Simply call 01733 426860 any time, day or night
Very personal, helpful and caring service. Many thanks to you all - especially Jane.
Overall, the service provided was very good and focused on our needs. Options were clearly explained and most of the arrangements were made in a timely and sensitive way. Printed orders of service were produced to a very high quality and the team on the day were excellent. The only slight concern was that the facility seemed to be a little under-staffed which meant an otherwise excellent representative was juggling too many things at once. It's a minor point, though, and we would certainly recommend Co-operative Funeralcare, Stanground for both the quality of the service provided and the care with which it was fulfilled.
I was very happy with as aspects of the funeral. A very professional and personal service
Go somewhere else!!Read Response