Terms & Conditions
UK, 18+ . To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must play and register a score, during the Promotion period <14/10/22 – Midnight 31/10/22>. The winner will receive one £10 Co-operative Food Voucher. Draw to take place no later than 05/11/22. The Promoter will notify the winning entrant within 10 days and the prize will be sent via post within 30 days of prize acceptance. If the prize is not claimed within 5 days, the Promoter reserves the right to contact an alternative winner. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that they believe to be fraudulent or non-compliant with the eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions. Central England Co-operative Limited (the “Promoter”).
‘Member price’ offers in store
Offers valid from 26 October 2022. These member exclusive offers are redeemable on selected items. The discount will be applied when a valid Central Co-op membership card is scanned as part of a transaction where the eligible products are present. Members can save £22.86 if one of each product within the member offer is purchased. Subject to availability, while stocks last and cannot be exchanged for cash. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. We reserve the right to change or withdraw the promotion at any time.
Member offer – Save 50p on all hot drinks from the Costa Express machine
This offer is redeemable on a hot drink from the Costa Express drink tower only. Please note, this excludes any hot drink purchases made within a coffee shop. The discount will be applied where the eligible products are present. Subject to availability. While stocks last and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Member offer – Save 50p on all hot drinks from the Insomnia coffee machine
This offer is redeemable on a hot drink from the Insomnia coffee tower only. Please note, this excludes any hot drink purchases made within a coffee shop. The discount will be applied where the eligible products are present. Subject to availability. While stocks last and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Member exclusive offer: Mid-week 10% off at Insomnia Coffee Shop, Lichfield (Boley Park)
The offer is redeemable on hot drinks purchased at Insomnia Coffee Shop, located within Central Co-op food store, Lichfield (Boley Park). The discount will be applied when a valid Central Co-op membership card is presented during the transaction on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week during the qualifying period. This offer is subject to product availability and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Call and Collect Terms and Conditions
1. When calling our Membership Team, we’ll need to take some personal details from you, including your name, telephone number and payment card details. We will never write your card details down, and we will not record the call when we call your for payment. Our full Privacy Notice is Available of our website (link)
2. Prices charged for each item will be the same as the price charged in store on the day the item is picked
3. There is no additional charge for using this service
4. Whilst there is no minimum order value when using this service, we would ask that you place an order with us no more than once a week, so that we can help as many Members as possible
5. We will confirm the total cost of your order when we call you back for payment – if you do not wish to accept an item in the order, you can ask for it to be removed, and you will receive a refund for the item (please note that it will still show on the receipt issued from the store, as the refund will be issued separately)
6. We will pick items with the longest available shelf life when assembling your order
7. Where a specific item you have asked for is not in stock, we substitute it with an alternative brand or pack size, subject to availability, unless you have asked us not to
8. As this service is for Members only you will be asked for your Membership card number when placing your initial order – this will also enable us to add your dividend points to your card when processing payment
9. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to accept vouchers, or enable you to use your dividend points when processing your payment. However you will still be allocated your membership points
10. A strict Social Distancing Policy applies in our stores – when coming to collect your order, please make yourself known to a member of the store team who can bring your order to you
11. You, or your nominated representative, will need to bring your collection number into store when collecting the order – we reserve the right to refuse collection if the collection number is not quoted
12. If you or your nominated representative appear to be under the age of 25, and there are age restricted items in your order, we can refuse the right to release your order unless a suitable form of ID is shown
13. If you have any queries, or need to get in touch with us about this service, please call us on our Membership Team number 0800 0501601
Meal Deal Offer valid from 25 May 2022. This member exclusive offer is redeemable on the selected Meal Deal, when purchasing 1 main, 1 snack & 1 drink within the Meal Deal range. Products may vary per store. This discount will be applied when a valid Central Co-op membership card is scanned as part of a transaction where the eligible products are present. Subject to availability, while stocks last and cannot be exchanged for cash. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
Win December on us
UK, 18+. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must enter the unique code online from their receipt during the Promotion period <02/11/22 – Midnight 30/11/22>. Entrants can enter more than once by using a different unique code for each entry. The winner will receive one £1,000 Co-op Food Voucher. Draw to take place no later than 05/12/22. The Promoter will notify the winning entrant within 10 days and the prize will be sent via post within 30 days of prize acceptance. If the prize is not claimed within 5 days, the Promoter reserves the right to contact an alternative winner. The winner may be asked to provide proof of transaction. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that they believe to be fraudulent or non-compliant with the eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
Please note our prize will be paid in the form of Central Co-op gift vouchers to the total value of £1,000. These may be redeemed in any store owned and operated by Central Co-op and the vouchers do not bear an expiry date. Our gift voucher policy prevents us from providing change if the value of a purchase is lower than the face value of the gift voucher. The winner will receive the full benefit of each gift voucher by selecting goods equal to or higher than the vouchers presented as payment. Where goods exceed the value of a gift voucher, a second payment method of cash or card can be used additionally to secure the purchase of food and drink selections.
Central Co-op Limited (the “Promoter”).
United in Light online memorial service pre-recorded video
Recording and usage: We will pre-record the online memorial service, which will include any photos and supporting message that you contribute to it via Facebook, Twitter or email. To allow us to do so (and to allow us to use the resulting images or video footage), we may be legally required to confirm your age and to obtain your consent (or, if relevant, the consent of your parent or legal guardian). We also need to ensure that we own the rights in resulting images, audio, video or other recordings so that we can freely edit, copy, use and publish them without needing to contact you again. We will only use the images, audio, video or other recordings for the “Permitted Purposes” set out below. By participating in the online memorial service, you confirm that:
a) You are over 18 years of age (or, if relevant, you are the parent or legal guardian of a participant who is under 18 years of age (your “Child”))
b) You consent and authorise Central Co-op to do any of the following:
- Film, record, photograph or otherwise capture your (or, if relevant, your Child’s) contribution to the online memorial service (in each case, a “Recording”);
- Use any or all Recordings at any time in the future (and for any duration) for Central Co-op’s internal business purposes (together the “Permitted Purposes”);
- Publish or display any or all Recordings in or on any Central Co-op internal communications and on our YouTube recording of the online memorial service (in each case a “Publication”)
- Identify you (or, if relevant, your Child) by referring to name, message, and/or photographs (but not contact details) in any Recording or related Publication; and
- Store the Recordings (in physical and/or electronic form). Recordings may be stored on servers located outside of the European Economic Area; and
c) If you own (or, if relevant, your Child owns) any copyright in the Recordings, you (and, if relevant, your Child) automatically transfer all ownership of such copyright to Central England Co-operative and agree that Central England Co-operative is under no obligation to identify you (or, if relevant, your Child) as a contributor to, or participant in, the Recordings. Accordingly, you agree to waive any “moral rights” that you (or, if relevant, your Child) may have in relation to the Recordings.
Central Co-op is a trading name of Central England Co-operative Limited.