Terms and Conditions
Call and Collect Terms and Conditions
1. When calling our Membership Team, we’ll need to take some personal details from you, including your name, telephone number and payment card details. We will never write your card details down, and we will not record the call when we call your for payment. Our full Privacy Notice is Available of our website (link)
2. Prices charged for each item will be the same as the price charged in store on the day the item is picked
3. There is no additional charge for using this service
4. Whilst there is no minimum order value when using this service, we would ask that you place an order with us no more than once a week, so that we can help as many Members as possible
5. We will confirm the total cost of your order when we call you back for payment – if you do not wish to accept an item in the order, you can ask for it to be removed, and you will receive a refund for the item (please note that it will still show on the receipt issued from the store, as the refund will be issued separately)
6. We will pick items with the longest available shelf life when assembling your order
7. Where a specific item you have asked for is not in stock, we substitute it with an alternative brand or pack size, subject to availability, unless you have asked us not to
8. As this service is for Members only you will be asked for your Membership card number when placing your initial order – this will also enable us to add your dividend points to your card when processing payment
9. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to accept vouchers, or enable you to use your dividend points when processing your payment. However you will still be allocated your membership points
10. A strict Social Distancing Policy applies in our stores – when coming to collect your order, please make yourself known to a member of the store team who can bring your order to you
11. You, or your nominated representative, will need to bring your collection number into store when collecting the order – we reserve the right to refuse collection if the collection number is not quoted
12. If you or your nominated representative appear to be under the age of 25, and there are age restricted items in your order, we can refuse the right to release your order unless a suitable form of ID is shown
13. If you have any queries, or need to get in touch with us about this service, please call us on our Membership Team number 0800 0501601
Cafe Main Meal Loyalty Card
Central England Co-operative Limited, Central House,
Hermes Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6RH
(the “Promoter”) offers the Café Main Meal Loyalty Card
Applies to main meals at £3.50 and over
One card per person
Not exchangeable for cash
No photocopies accepted
We reserve the right to change or withdraw the promotion at any time
Subject to availability
Customer returns policy - Nutmeg
Product must be returned within 28 days with a receipt for a refund or replacement
If the customer does not have a receipt – if the tags are still intact we can exchange the product
Member exclusive launch offer: A FREE hot drink and a muffin
The offer is redeemable on regular hot drinks and muffins available at Insomnia Coffee Shop, located within Central England Co-operative food store, Boley Park. The discount will be applied when a valid Central England Co-operative membership card is presented at the till point. This offer is subject to product availability and cannot be exchanged for cash. Max 1 redemption per member permitted. Valid 16.04.21 – 30.04.21
Customer offer: A FREE coffee
The offer is redeemable on regular hot drinks and muffins available at Insomnia Coffee Shop, located within Central England Co-operative food store, Boley Park. To receive your discount, you must present the appropriate leaflet or email referencing this offer. This offer is subject to product availability and cannot be exchanged for cash. Max 1 redemption per member permitted. Valid 16.04.21 – 30.04.21
Member exclusive offer: Mid-week 10% off at Insomnia Coffee Shop
The offer is redeemable on items purchased at Insomnia Coffee Shop, located within Central England Co-operative food store, Lichfield (Boley Park). The discount will be applied when a valid Central England Co-operative membership card is presented during the transaction on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week during the qualifying period. This offer is subject to product availability and cannot be exchanged for cash. Starts from 17.05
First Free Delivery codes are to be used by new customers only, minimum order value £15 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Members can use their free delivery discount on all orders over £15 until the end of 2021.
‘Thank you, Dad’ Father’s Day online memorial service pre-recorded video
Recording and usage: We will pre-record the online memorial service, which will include any photos and supporting message that you contribute to it via Facebook, Twitter or email. To allow us to do so (and to allow us to use the resulting images or video footage), we may be legally required to confirm your age and to obtain your consent (or, if relevant, the consent of your parent or legal guardian). We also need to ensure that we own the rights in resulting images, video or other recordings so that we can freely edit, copy, use and publish them without needing to contact you again. We will only use the images, video or other recordings for the “Permitted Purposes” set out below. By participating in the online memorial service, you confirm that:
a) You are over 18 years of age (or, if relevant, you are the parent or legal guardian of a participant who is under 18 years of age (your “Child”))
b) You consent and authorise Central England Co-operative to do any of the following:
- Film, record, photograph or otherwise capture your (or, if relevant, your Child’s) contribution to the online memorial service (in each case, a “Recording”);
- Use any or all Recordings at any time in the future (and for any duration) for Central England Co-operative’s internal business purposes (together the “Permitted Purposes”);
- Publish or display any or all Recordings in or on any Central England Co-operative internal communications and on our creative agency’s YouTube/Vimeo recording of the online memorial service (in each case a “Publication”)
- Identify you (or, if relevant, your Child) by referring to name, message, and/or photographs (but not contact details) in any Recording or related Publication; and
- Store the Recordings (in physical and/or electronic form). Recordings may be stored on servers located outside of the European Economic Area; and
c) If you own (or, if relevant, your Child owns) any copyright in the Recordings, you (and, if relevant, your Child) automatically transfer all ownership of such copyright to Central England Co-operative and agree that Central England Co-operative is under no obligation to identify you (or, if relevant, your Child) as a contributor to, or participant in, the Recordings. Accordingly, you agree to waive any “moral rights” that you (or, if relevant, your Child) may have in relation to the Recordings.
Young Co-operator Awards
If you enter the Young Co-operator Awards, then you agree to the following rules:
To enter a competition you must be a resident in the areas listed below: West Midlands, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Rutland, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
Youngsters aged 0 to 17 are eligible to take part and the awards are open to customers, members and colleagues of Central England Co-op.
There is no purchase necessary and people can enter as many categories as they like.
The competition opens on 22 June and the closing date for entries is 2 August, and we reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
The entries will then be collated and assessed by a judging panel made up of Society colleagues. If you win a competition, we will notify you. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be formally announced in the first week of September 2021.
By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activities and materials as we may reasonably require including future Central England Co-op campaigns to promote the awards for the following year. You will also have the opportunity to join in with social media and community projects that are relevant to your award category and own personal interests.
By submitting an entry (including a photo or video), you can confirm that:
- You are over 18 years of age (or, if relevant, you are the parent or legal guardian of a participant who is under 18 years of age (your “Child”))
- You consent and authorise Central England Co-operative to do any of the following:
- Film, record, photograph or otherwise capture your (or, if relevant, your Child’s) contribution to the awards
- Use any details provided at any time in the future (and for any duration) for Central England Co-operative’s internal and external business purposes
- Store the details (in physical and/or electronic form).
The prizes will not be transferable to another person and no part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
All entries must be submitted via our dedicated web page found here: XXX