Terms and Conditions
Call and Collect Terms and Conditions
1. When calling our Membership Team, we’ll need to take some personal details from you, including your name, telephone number and payment card details. We will never write your card details down, and we will not record the call when we call your for payment. Our full Privacy Notice is Available of our website (link)
2. Prices charged for each item will be the same as the price charged in store on the day the item is picked
3. There is no additional charge for using this service
4. Whilst there is no minimum order value when using this service, we would ask that you place an order with us no more than once a week, so that we can help as many Members as possible
5. We will confirm the total cost of your order when we call you back for payment – if you do not wish to accept an item in the order, you can ask for it to be removed, and you will receive a refund for the item (please note that it will still show on the receipt issued from the store, as the refund will be issued separately)
6. We will pick items with the longest available shelf life when assembling your order
7. Where a specific item you have asked for is not in stock, we substitute it with an alternative brand or pack size, subject to availability, unless you have asked us not to
8. As this service is for Members only you will be asked for your Membership card number when placing your initial order – this will also enable us to add your dividend points to your card when processing payment
9. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to accept vouchers, or enable you to use your dividend points when processing your payment. However you will still be allocated your membership points
10. A strict Social Distancing Policy applies in our stores – when coming to collect your order, please make yourself known to a member of the store team who can bring your order to you
11. You, or your nominated representative, will need to bring your collection number into store when collecting the order – we reserve the right to refuse collection if the collection number is not quoted
12. If you or your nominated representative appear to be under the age of 25, and there are age restricted items in your order, we can refuse the right to release your order unless a suitable form of ID is shown
13. If you have any queries, or need to get in touch with us about this service, please call us on our Membership Team number 0800 0501601
Father's Day Competition Terms and Conditions
(Central England Co-Operative Limited)
Win £50 Food Voucher
Central England Co-operative Father's Day competition
1. Central England Co-operative Limited, of Central House, Hermes Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6RH, (the “Promoter”) is offering entrants a chance to win a £50 food voucher, provided by Co-operative Food Limited (the “Provider”), worth up to the value of £50 by entering its Father's Day prize draw competition (the “Competition”).
2. The Competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over at the time of entry. Employees of the Promoter and other persons connected with the administration of the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition.
3. Entrants can enter the Competition from 07:00 on 15/06/2020 and until 23:59 on 21/06/2020(the “Entry Period”). To the extent that entries are received by the Promoter after the expiry of the Entry Period, they will not be entered into the prize draw.
4. To enter the Competition, entrants must during the Entry Period visit the Competition webpage at www.centralengland.coop/food/fathersday and provide the requested contact information and agree to receive future marketing content from the Promoter. Entrants can opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time after entering the Competition.
5. Individuals can make unlimited entries into the Competition.
6. The winning entrant will win the Prize (defined below) and will be selected at random on 22 June 2020 from all entries into the Competition submitted during the Entry Period. The Promoter will notify the winning entrant via the email address that is provided, when the winning entrant’s Competition entry is submitted and will provide further details about how the Prize (defined below) should be redeemed.
7. The prize consists of a £50 food voucher to be redeemed at any Central England Co-op Food store
8. To claim the Prize, the winning entrant must contact the Provider to arrange the Voucher to be sent to them by 30 June 2020.
9. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, does not attract any points under the Promoter’s membership points scheme, and cannot be exchanged for any other product or cash alternative in whole or in part and is subject to the terms and conditions set out here and the terms and conditions of the Provider.
10. To enter the Competition, entrants will need an internet connection and a valid email address. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the Competition, including in relation to the use of the internet.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that it believes to be fraudulent or non-compliant with the eligibility criteria in these terms and conditions. The Promoter further reserves the right to exclude any entrant who the Promoter believes has contravened any of these terms and conditions and, if applicable, to select an alternative winner at random at its own discretion.
12. By participating in the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Competition terms and conditions.
13. The decisions of the Promoter in respect of the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into in this respect.
14. If for any reason any aspect of the Competition is not capable of running as planned, then the Promoter may in its absolute and sole discretion suspend, cancel, terminate or modify the Competition without any liability to any entrant or any other person. Entrants must take their own precautions (including but not limited to installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that up-to-date copies are made of all data) to protect entrants against loss or damage.
15. Entrants agree that by taking part in the Competition, personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the Competition and for contacting entrants about further Competitions and general marketing. By taking part in this Competition and subject to information about marketing preferences submitted when entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the Promoter collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this Competition and general marketing, in accordance with the Promoter’s policy on data protection and privacy: https://www.centralengland.coop/your-co-op/privacy-and-data-protection
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Competition or receipt or misuse of any products that any entrant receives as a result of the Competition.
18. The Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Promoter and all entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All offers advertised are correct at time of publication and are subject to change and availability and certain tour operator booking conditions. Please contact your local travel branch for details.
Cruise and Maritime Cruise Promotion
Cruise & Maritime Voyages are offered for sale in the UK by South Quay Travel & Leisure Ltd trading as Cruise & Maritime Voyages. ABTA V9945. Gratuities at £7 per person per night debited to your on board account (Cruises over 16 nights will be £6pp per night). Prices are per person based on two adults sharing a twin voyager cabin and cabin numbers given at ticket stage. Offers subject to availability. Offers are applicable to new bookings and can be withdrawn at any time. *BOGOF offer valid on summer 2021 cruises only and valid until 31st May 2020.
Cafe Main Meal Loyalty Card
Central England Co-operative Limited, Central House,
Hermes Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6RH
(the “Promoter”) offers the Café Main Meal Loyalty Card
Applies to main meals at £3.50 and over
One card per person
Not exchangeable for cash
No photocopies accepted
We reserve the right to change or withdraw the promotion at any time
Subject to availability