Terms and Conditions
Swipe and Delight Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (Central England Co-operative Limited)
Central England Co-operative membership competition
1. Central England Co-operative Limited, of Central House, Hermes Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6RH, (the “Promoter”) is offering entrants a chance to win one of three Ipad Space Grey 32GB (worth £349) by opting in to its ‘Swipe and Delight’ membership prize draw (the “prize draw”).
2. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over at the time of entry. Employees of the Promoter and other persons connected with the administration of the prize draw are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
3. Entrants can enter the Prize draw from 07:00 on 27.07.20 and until 23:59 on 30.09.20 (the “Entry Period”). To the extent that entries are received by the Promoter after the expiry of the Entry Period, they will not be entered into the prize draw.
4. To enter the prize draw, the entrant must visit the prize draw webpage at www.members.coop/join, during the Entry Period, and register for Central England Co-operative membership. During the registration process the entrant will be given the option to be included in the prize draw.
5. Individuals can make one entry only into the Prize draw.
6. The winning entrant will win the Prize (defined below) and will be selected at random on 1 October 2020 from all entries into the Prize draw submitted during the Entry Period. The Promoter will notify the winning entrant via the email address that is provided, when the winning entrant’s Prize draw entry is submitted and will provide further details about how the Prize (defined below) should be redeemed.
7. The prizes consist of x3 Ipad 32GB in Space Grey, worth £349 (Price correct as seen on Apple UK website, July 2020)
8. To claim the Prize, the winning entrant must make contact with Central England Co-operative by replying to the winning notification email within 30 days.
9. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, does not attract any points under the Promoter’s membership points scheme, and cannot be exchanged for any other product or cash alternative in whole or in part.
10. No insurance cover of any kind is included with the Prize, and if the winning entrant wishes to obtain any insurance cover in relation to the Prize, they will need to obtain it themselves and the Promoter makes no warranties or representations as to the nature or extent of any insurance cover that can be obtained in respect of the Prize.
11. To enter the Prize draw, entrants will need an internet connection and a valid email address. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the Prize draw, including in relation to the use of the internet.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that it believes to be fraudulent or non-compliant with the eligibility criteria in these terms and conditions. The Promoter further reserves the right to exclude any entrant who the Promoter believes has contravened any of these terms and conditions and, if applicable, to select an alternative winner at random at its own discretion.
13. By participating in the Prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Prize draw terms and conditions.
14. The decisions of the Promoter in respect of the Prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into in this respect.
15. If for any reason any aspect of the Prize draw is not capable of running as planned, then the Promoter may in its absolute and sole discretion suspend, cancel, terminate or modify the Prize draw without any liability to any entrant or any other person. Entrants must take their own precautions (including but not limited to installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that up-to-date copies are made of all data) to protect entrants against loss or damage.
16. Entrants agree that by taking part in the Prize draw, personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the Prize draw and for contacting entrants about further Prize draws and general marketing. By taking part in this Prize draw and subject to information about marketing preferences submitted when entering the Prize draw, all entrants consent to the Promoter collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this Prize draw and general marketing, in accordance with the Promoter’s policy on data protection and privacy: https://www.centralengland.coop/your-co-op/privacy-and-data-protection
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Prize draw or receipt or misuse of any products that any entrant receives as a result of the Prize draw.
19. The Prize draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Promoter and all entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
(Bramcote Lane, Wollaton, Nottingham NG8 2QP)
Free Costa Coffee
- Central England Co-operative promotion at Bramcote Lane, Wollaton Nottingham NG8 2QP Central England Co-operative Limited (the “Promoter”) is offering a free Eligible Costa Coffee to customers to celebrate the opening of its new store at Bramcote Lane, Wollaton Nottingham NG8 2QP (the “Store”) (the “Promotion”).
- The Promotion is open to all individuals aged 16 or over at the time of entry. Employees of Promoter and other persons connected with the administration of the Promotion are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- To participate in the Promotion, entrants must:
- either: attend the Store and enter a valid email address belonging to the entrant on the relevant computer or tablet in Store identified as relating to the Promotion; or
- visit https://www.centralengland.coop/tamworth and, where indicated, enter a valid email address belonging to the entrant; and select the relevant box to agree to receive future communications from the Promoter relating to future promotional offers via the email address provided.
- Entrants who complete the steps in clause 3 will receive to the submitted email address an electronic voucher entitling them to one Eligible Costa Coffee (the “Voucher”). The Voucher will be valid from 7th August to 14th August 2020 after the Promotion is entered by the entrant. The expiry date of the Voucher will be stated on the Voucher and will not be extended for any reason.
- To redeem the Voucher an entrant must attend the Store during its open hours with a copy of the Voucher in either: (1) electronic format displayed on a smart phone or tablet; or (2) printed paper format. In either case, the bar code of the Voucher must be clear and legible. An entrants must select an Eligible Costa Coffee of the entrant’s choice (subject to availability) from the self-service Costa coffee machine situated in the Store. The participant must take the Eligible Costa Coffee to the Store check-out and present the Voucher to a store assistance for processing. If the Voucher is not valid, or the drink selected is not an Eligible Costa Coffee, the participant must pay for the full value of the selected drink.
- The following drinks are Eligible Costa Coffees: any regular sized coffee drink: Latte, Mocha Cappuccino, Americano, While Americano, Hot Chocolate, Vanilla Latte and Camera Chocolate available from the Costa coffee machine situated in the Store (subject to availability on the day on which the Voucher is redeemed).
- The Voucher is only eligible for use at the Store and cannot be exchanged at any other store of the Promoter or any other premises or venue selling Costa Coffee.
- The Voucher can only be used once and is limited to one Eligible Costa Coffee.
- The Voucher is valid until the time and date stated on it and cannot be extended for any reason.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Promotion terms and conditions.
- There is a limit of one Voucher per person. If the Promoter becomes aware of multiple entries into the Promotion from the same entrant, it reserves the right to cancel all Vouchers associated with the relevant entrant.
- The Voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable, is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other product or cash alternative in whole or in part.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion although entrants will need an internet connection and a valid email address. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the Promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- This Promotion begins at 07:00 on 7th August 2020 and no entries will be accepted after 23:59 on 14th August 2020 although a Voucher can be redeemed at any time prior to the time and date stated on that Voucher. Individuals will not be able to access the entry web page after the closing of the Promotion. To the extent that individuals can access the Promotion entry page, entries received after closing will not be accepted and no Voucher will be issued.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that it believes to be fraudulent or non-compliant with the eligibility criteria in these terms and conditions. The Promoter further reserves the right to exclude any entrant who the Promoter believes has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned then the Promoter may in its absolute and sole discretion suspend, cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion without any liability to any entrant or any other person. Entrants must take their own precautions (including but not limited to installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that up-to-date copies are made of all data) to protect entrants against loss or damage.
- Entrants agree that by taking part in the Promotion, personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Promoter and our appointed agents for the purposes of administering the Promotion and for contacting entrants about further promotions, special offers and discounts. Entrants’ personal details will not be retained by the Promoter for any other purpose than as stated in these terms and conditions. By taking part in this promotion, all entrants consent to the Promoter collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion, in accordance with the Promoter’s policy on data protection and privacy: https://www.centralengland.coop/your-co-op/privacy-and-data-protection
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any products that any entrant receives as a result of the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Costa. Entrants are providing their details to the Promoter and not to Costa. By participating in the Promotion you agree to a complete release of Costa from any claims in relation to this Promotion.
- The Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Promoter and all entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Call and Collect Terms and Conditions
1. When calling our Membership Team, we’ll need to take some personal details from you, including your name, telephone number and payment card details. We will never write your card details down, and we will not record the call when we call your for payment. Our full Privacy Notice is Available of our website (link)
2. Prices charged for each item will be the same as the price charged in store on the day the item is picked
3. There is no additional charge for using this service
4. Whilst there is no minimum order value when using this service, we would ask that you place an order with us no more than once a week, so that we can help as many Members as possible
5. We will confirm the total cost of your order when we call you back for payment – if you do not wish to accept an item in the order, you can ask for it to be removed, and you will receive a refund for the item (please note that it will still show on the receipt issued from the store, as the refund will be issued separately)
6. We will pick items with the longest available shelf life when assembling your order
7. Where a specific item you have asked for is not in stock, we substitute it with an alternative brand or pack size, subject to availability, unless you have asked us not to
8. As this service is for Members only you will be asked for your Membership card number when placing your initial order – this will also enable us to add your dividend points to your card when processing payment
9. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to accept vouchers, or enable you to use your dividend points when processing your payment. However you will still be allocated your membership points
10. A strict Social Distancing Policy applies in our stores – when coming to collect your order, please make yourself known to a member of the store team who can bring your order to you
11. You, or your nominated representative, will need to bring your collection number into store when collecting the order – we reserve the right to refuse collection if the collection number is not quoted
12. If you or your nominated representative appear to be under the age of 25, and there are age restricted items in your order, we can refuse the right to release your order unless a suitable form of ID is shown
13. If you have any queries, or need to get in touch with us about this service, please call us on our Membership Team number 0800 0501601
All offers advertised are correct at time of publication and are subject to change and availability and certain tour operator booking conditions. Please contact your local travel branch for details.
Cruise and Maritime Cruise Promotion
Cruise & Maritime Voyages are offered for sale in the UK by South Quay Travel & Leisure Ltd trading as Cruise & Maritime Voyages. ABTA V9945. Gratuities at £7 per person per night debited to your on board account (Cruises over 16 nights will be £6pp per night). Prices are per person based on two adults sharing a twin voyager cabin and cabin numbers given at ticket stage. Offers subject to availability. Offers are applicable to new bookings and can be withdrawn at any time. *BOGOF offer valid on summer 2021 cruises only and valid until 31st May 2020.
Cafe Main Meal Loyalty Card
Central England Co-operative Limited, Central House,
Hermes Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6RH
(the “Promoter”) offers the Café Main Meal Loyalty Card
Applies to main meals at £3.50 and over
One card per person
Not exchangeable for cash
No photocopies accepted
We reserve the right to change or withdraw the promotion at any time
Subject to availability