- Half pint single cream
- 200g dark chocolate
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp of alcohol (Baileys, Brandy and Cointreau all work well)
- 1 tbsp of butter
- In a saucepan, heat the cream on a medium heat. Wait until bubbles begin to form around the edges but do not let it boil. Take off the heat and snap in your chocolate. Stir until completely melted, and the mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Add the egg yolks and alcohol of choice, and mix to combine the ingredients.
- Allow the mixture to cool for 4 minutes, and then stir in the butter until melted.
- Pour into espresso cups or ramekins, and leave in the fridge for around 2 hours, or until set.